Advanced Coatings – Technologies
Coveris Advanced Coatings serves many markets with a variety of technologies. The following is a list of some of the markets and applications where we have experience. Our focus is on helping customers to deliver high value added products in technically demanding applications.
- Automotive – heated mirror, wiring harness, battery components
- Coated Fabrics – PU coating of fabrics for clothing and even hot air balloons
- Defense – biofeedback devices based on conductive films
- Digital Imaging – inkjet receptive media for graphics applications
- Electronics – imaging materials for circuit board production
- Information Storage – microfilm
- Medical – wound dressing backings, electrode and monitoring components, ostomy components
- Optical Films – anti-scratch coatings for window safety films, membrane touch switches and consumer electronic display materials
- Security – specialist coatings developed with partner organisations
Advanced Coatings – Coating Capabilities
With several coating lines from 12” (300mm) to 65” (1650mm) in clean environments, numerous coating techniques, a variety of curing methods and converting capabilities, Coveris Advanced Coatings has the coating processes required to deliver effective solutions for its customers.
Based on the chemistry of the coating to be applied, the coating thickness and the functional properties desired, the method will be selected from:
- Reverse roll
- Direct or reverse gravure
- Direct or post-metered slot die
- Rotary Screen
- Proprietary coating techniques
- Coveris Advanced Coatings has the capability to cure materials via a variety of methods including:
- Process data logging
- Camera Inspection
- Electronic SPC charts
Please visit www.coverisadvancedcoatings.com for more details on our coatings capabilities and the markets we serve.